The Greenlight Guru True Quality Virtual Summit is the must-attend experience for medical device quality, regulatory, and product development professionals who drive innovation in the most well-respected, high-performing companies in the market today.
Join an event unlike anything the medical device industry has seen before - streaming directly to your desktop, from the comfort of your own home - and learn how regulatory trends are evolving and the leading strategies, tactics, and best practices to conquer them.
Taught by industry leaders who've taken medical device concepts through development, regulatory submission, and to market globally, within Fortune 500 companies and high growth startups.
The three-day, three-track event provides actionable takeaways you can implement in your own company to get devices to market faster, stay ahead of regulatory changes, and use quality as a strategic asset to grow your device business - despite all the challenges we're facing today.
This Virtual Summit is Highly Recommended For:
• Medical Device Executives & Leadership Teams
• Quality Professionals and Management
• Regulatory Affairs Professionals and Management
• Clinical Affairs Professionals and Management
• R&D Engineers and Management
• Stay ahead of the ever-evolving changes and trends in the industry
• Jumpstart your product development efforts and innovate faster
• Move away from paper-based approaches and build a QMS that scales
• Break down barriers by understanding the purpose and benefits of regulations and regulatory agencies
• Easily get started in taking a digital-first approach to quality
• Purposefully and consciously develop and deliver a quality product and data to meet the needs of those who benefit from the device
• Create quality and regulatory processes that assure near real-time audit readiness
• Advocate for shifting compliance-minded organizations to a True Quality focus
• Gain resources that provide clarity through the uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic
• Implement risk-based approaches and decision making
• Build a culture of quality that accelerates clinical/regulatory approval
• Think proactively about what new threats the medical device industry may have to address in the future